In advance of our first league fixtures, the club would like to communicate the arrangements that will be in place for the following home matches:
- Blantyre Victoria (17th July)
- Glenafton Athletic (24th July)
- Beith Juniors (31st July).
Since ongoing restrictions related to the Covid 19 pandemic are still highly likely to be in place, we anticipate there being limited capacity for these matches.
Therefore the club intends to operate a pre-sale scheme for these tickets, similar to the arrangements for the home friendlies.
- Members and supporters will be able to obtain tickets from Newlandsfield this Saturday, 10th July between 1200 midday and 1400.
- The club will re-sell any unclaimed member tickets on match days.
- Tickets cost £7 full price / £4 concessions for non-members.
- Members do not require to pay for tickets, but must hold a ticket to gain access to the ground.
- You must provide track and trace details when collecting your ticket.
- The club politely requests that supporters wear a face covering when picking up tickets.
Clearly, the situation is fluid and the club may need to alter these plans should restrictions change.
We thank you once more for your understanding and patience.