The committees, coaching staff, players and supporters of both Pollok and Kilbirnie are surely bristling with excitement ahead of the clubs' ETHX Energy Scottish Junior Cup quarter final, which takes place tomorrow, Saturday, 12th March.
Both clubs, after discussion with the Scottish Junior FA, have agreed to put measures in place, to ensure that all in attendance are able enjoy the game fully.
- There will be a police presence at the game.
- Furthermore, there will be G4S stewards present on the day to assist the police in managing the crowd.
- Absolutely NO alcohol will be permitted inside the ground under any circumstances. Supporters of both teams are cordially requested to comply fully with this decision, as neither club is responsible for any expense or disappointment resulting from attempts to ignore it.
- While extra entrance gates will be open, queues are expected. It is advised that supporters adjust their match day routine to facilitate early arrival at Newlandsfield.
- St John's Ambulance staff will be present to assist in case of emergency.
The committees of both Pollok and Kilbirnie Ladeside hope that the match between our clubs sets an example of the quality and value of junior football, and hope that supporters will join with us and help us to do that.
President, Pollok FC