In advance of next Saturday’s Emirates Scottish Cup match between Pollok and Beith, the club would like to remind both sets of supporters that the possession and consumption of alcohol is strictly forbidden within Newlandsfield.
- There will be a police presence at the game.
- Anyone attempting to bring alcohol into the ground will be refused entry.
- Anyone suspected of possessing or consuming alcohol within the ground will be removed.
- Access to the ground will be limited to one supervised gate at half time. Under no circumstances should anyone use this gate for bringing alcohol into the ground—re-entry will be refused.
- Any examples of anti-social behaviour in the ground will be referred to police.
With that said, we’re looking forward to welcoming Beith and are looking forward to an exciting, well-contested cup match!